This is not working [for me]

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 30 11:07:04 UTC 2015

El Diumenge, 1 de març de 2015, a les 23:00:40, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> I don't know how to fix it, I am not even sure what's wrong, but this was
> supposed to be a release team, and to me it seems that it's me being the bad
> guy and everyone else just pushing in for their own agenda.
>
> Of course this may be my own perception of the thing, but it's affecting my
> mood and willigness to work on stuff so I decided it made sense to bring it
> up.
>
> Some days this week i really wanted to step down for 15.04 but at the end i
> convinced myself it's too close and I don't want to leave anyone with no
> floor to stand on.
>
> But we need to make this work better for my sanity for 15.08 otherwise I'm
> out.

Sadly this did not work out for KDE Applications 15.08 and we had the same/similar
issues like the ones we had with KDE Applications 15.04 and my
mood/motivation/happyness went to hell again.

This can't continue much.

Release Team members of each module, please make sure you keep your module
apps and developers informed about freezes and try to make my life easier.