5.2.1 tars for packagers

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 23 21:39:10 UTC 2015

El Dilluns, 23 de febrer de 2015, a les 13:02:28, Eric Hameleers va escriure:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> >> After tomorrow, sure, I can post this as a bug on b.k.o but for me,
> >> these are serious enough that I am withholding my packages and stick
> >> with 5.2.0.
> >
> > So you're withholding the packages but refuse to report the bugs so that
> > the bugs can get fixed? That's veeeeeeeery weird.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >  Albert
>
> Look, I can be as rude as you are, but I don't care enough.

"i talked to XYZ on Google+ but i guess he has me blocked" sounded pretty rude
to me.

> All I wanted is a response from people whether they see the same
> regressions. So far, nobody has even bothered to reply with a simple
> 'yes' or 'no'.

Sorry, I'll go with the "don't know" since i don't run Plasma 5.2.1 yet

> I want to file bugs, no problem with that, but not until after I have
> a pretty good idea that the bug is not actually my own packaging bug.
> Is that weird?

No, not weird at all, it just seemed that you didn't want to report the bugs
until the packages were officially released, sorry i misenterpreted your
words.

Best Regards,