5.2.1 tars for packagers

Eric Hameleers alien at slackware.com
Mon Feb 23 21:02:28 UTC 2015

On Mon, 23 Feb 2015, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

>> After tomorrow, sure, I can post this as a bug on b.k.o but for me,
>> these are serious enough that I am withholding my packages and stick
>> with 5.2.0.
>
> So you're withholding the packages but refuse to report the bugs so that the
> bugs can get fixed? That's veeeeeeeery weird.
>
> Cheers,
>  Albert

Look, I can be as rude as you are, but I don't care enough.
All I wanted is a response from people whether they see the same
regressions. So far, nobody has even bothered to reply with a simple
'yes' or 'no'.
I want to file bugs, no problem with that, but not until after I have
a pretty good idea that the bug is not actually my own packaging bug.
Is that weird?