Questions about KDE 4.14 and later + branches

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Jul 14 19:49:02 UTC 2014

Hello Christoph,

I have the same question re kanagram. It already has a frameworks
branch which builds and runs, and a soc student is working on
fixes/improvements to master branch. but I wonder if I should ask him
to switch his work to be based on kf5 and Qt5 or let him complete his
project on master (which wont be released) since KDE SC 14.12 will be
what's currently in frameworks branch (I'll of course cherry-pick
what's in master at the end of his project into the frameworks branch
then frameworks will become master I guess at that point).

BR,
Jeremy