Soft Freeze Exception for Nepomuk

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Mon May 27 19:21:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> El Dimarts, 28 de maig de 2013, a les 00:20:37, Vishesh Handa va escriure:
> > Hey guys
>
> Hi there,
>
> > I seem to have missed the soft feature freeze by a day and added my
> feature
> > list a day later (23rd instead of 22nd).
> >
> > I'm currently working on the following features -
> >
> > * Index Scheduling - Better scheduling for files and emails when indexing
> > * Missing Indexers - ebook and office formats
> >
> > I've actually already committed some of the office formats (ms2007 and
> odf)
> > indexers.
> >
> > If it's okay with everyone, I would like to keep working on these
> features
> > for 4.11. Specially since the new nepomuk controller is already on the
> > feature list and that would not be complete without better scheduling.
>
> Works for me.
>
> Olivier, you're listed as kde-runtime release coordinator at
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team

Does nepomuk still come under kde-runtime? We've moved to our own
repository (nepomuk-core) for some time now.

If you say "Yes". Then maybe nepomuk-core should not be listed under "KDE
Libraries" over here [1]. NepomukCore has both libraries and runtime
components.

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects

> What do you say?
>
> Cheers,