Release Strategy Proposal
sebas at kde.org
Tue May 7 20:46:21 UTC 2013
On Tuesday, May 07, 2013 21:34:47 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dimarts, 7 de maig de 2013, a les 09:25:13, Aaron J. Seigo va escriure:
> > On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 00:51:56 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > To be honest from a release team point of view I feel here that the
> > > plasma
> > > guys are forcing a whole module lock down without any reason
> > we've shared our reasons, so i don't know why you say this.
> > > and without the
> > > agreement of everyone involved in the module,
> > who, exactly?
> > > so I'd like to hear that
> > > explanation of why we need to go your way too, if possible.
> > read our previous emails on the matter.
> Ok, discussed this on IRC with Aaron so it did not end up in an infinite
> ping- pong of messages.
> He has convinced me that seems to be an agreement on all the interested
> stake- holders in kde-workspace to do the freeze.
> Please if that's not correct people speak up.
In fact, it wasn't even Aaron's idea, he was just supportive of this, and
helped to make it happen.
Of course, I'm 100% behind the freeze as well.
http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
More information about the release-team