Release Strategy Proposal
afiestas at kde.org
Tue May 7 19:49:44 UTC 2013
Sorry for forgetting sending an email to the list. I also give my +1 on the
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> El Dimarts, 7 de maig de 2013, a les 09:25:13, Aaron J. Seigo va escriure:
> > On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 00:51:56 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > To be honest from a release team point of view I feel here that the
> > > guys are forcing a whole module lock down without any reason
> > we've shared our reasons, so i don't know why you say this.
> > > and without the
> > > agreement of everyone involved in the module,
> > who, exactly?
> > > so I'd like to hear that
> > > explanation of why we need to go your way too, if possible.
> > read our previous emails on the matter.
> Ok, discussed this on IRC with Aaron so it did not end up in an infinite
> pong of messages.
> He has convinced me that seems to be an agreement on all the interested
> holders in kde-workspace to do the freeze.
> Please if that's not correct people speak up.
> release-team mailing list
> release-team at kde.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the release-team