Better testing of tagged tars

Anke Boersma abveritas at chakra-project.org
Tue Feb 12 19:37:22 UTC 2013

To get a clear picture then, our early tar builds should be completely
hidden (not possible on our server), even-though no regular user has access
to them,  and any bugs found in the early tars (not build related) should
be kept quiet, until the tars are officially announced.  It is better to
have final tars that have bugs that were known for a few days, than
reporting.