Akonadi-Nepomuk Feeder Improvements

Andreas K. Huettel dilfridge at gentoo.org
Fri Dec 28 20:54:17 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012, 21:02:37 schrieb Christian Mollekopf:
> On Friday 28 December 2012 18.58:55 laurent Montel wrote:
> > Perhaps you can create a review on  https://git.reviewboard.kde.org it's
> > more easy to see diff and comment.
>
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/107989/
>
> Cheers,
> Christian

Seriously. I know I'm probably just putting my foot in my mouth once more
here, but:

What are betas and rc's for, if not for stabilizing code and progressing to
smaller and smaller non-intrusive changes? If you decide do kick out and
replace a large chunk of code between rc1 and rc2, 2 weeks before release, you
may as well re-label the 4.10.0 release "beta1".

--
Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer
dilfridge at gentoo.org