No subject

Fri May 13 04:16:25 CEST 2011

these new dependencies. They are much more likely to check the output
than a normal user who is building from source.

> On a scale of 0 to 9, between "optional" and "required", I would rate sound
> as 7 or 8 in this case, but how can you tell CMake that?

I thought your intention was to make OpenAL/SndFile optional
dependencies in that it would still be possible to build kdegames
without them. There is no way to tell CMake they are semi-required :)

>> You can also mail the kde-packager mailing list and warn the folks there
>> about these changes.
>>
> Good idea, I would like to do that.  But is it a public KDE list?  I do not
> see it on https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/

No, it's not a public mailing list: