KDE 4.6 Beta1 tarballs (4.5.80) uploaded

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Nov 22 21:43:51 CET 2010

On Monday 22 November 2010, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> On Monday 22 November 2010, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > What a package can do is to install a FooConfig.cmake into a
> > cmake-specific directory (see the find_package() documentation in the
> > cmake man page), e.g. PREFIX/lib/cmake/<package>/
> > This is done with OkularConfig.cmake:
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdegraphics/okular/CMakeLists.txt?r1=1179
> >98 4&r2=1179983&pathrev=1179984
> >
> > When you now do a
> > find_package(Okular),
> > cmake searches in a set of directories for a FooConfig.cmake, and should
> > find and load it.
> >
> > Does that make it more clear ?
>
> OK, I understand what's SUPPOSED to happen now.
>
> But unfortunately, our kdebindings build does not detect Okular:
> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/kdebindings/4.5.80/1.fc15/data/l
>ogs/i686/build.log * Okular  <http://www.kde.org>
>      Okular libraries
>      Needed to compile Okular bindings

Please check how okular is searched in kdebindings (and feel free to post it
here).
I have seen some strange things before in kdebindings, can't remember exactly
what it was back then.
There should be the standard find_package(Okular ... ) call somewhere.

> The files are installed:
> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/kdebindings/4.5.80/1.fc15/data/l
>ogs/i686/root.log kdegraphics-devel               i686   7:4.5.80-1.fc15
>         build  85 k and kdegraphics-devel ships that OkularConfig.cmake
> file.

Hmm, I can't find the string "okular" in that log file.

Alex