KDE 4.6 Beta1 tarballs (4.5.80) uploaded

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Nov 22 21:36:27 CET 2010

On Monday 22 November 2010, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> What a package can do is to install a FooConfig.cmake into a cmake-specific
> directory (see the find_package() documentation in the cmake man page),
> e.g. PREFIX/lib/cmake/<package>/
> This is done with OkularConfig.cmake:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdegraphics/okular/CMakeLists.txt?r1=117998
> 4&r2=1179983&pathrev=1179984
>
> When you now do a
> find_package(Okular),
> cmake searches in a set of directories for a FooConfig.cmake, and should
> find and load it.
>
> Does that make it more clear ?

OK, I understand what's SUPPOSED to happen now.

But unfortunately, our kdebindings build does not detect Okular:
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/kdebindings/4.5.80/1.fc15/data/logs/i686/build.log
   * Okular  <http://www.kde.org>
     Okular libraries
     Needed to compile Okular bindings

The files are installed:
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/kdebindings/4.5.80/1.fc15/data/logs/i686/root.log
kdegraphics-devel               i686   7:4.5.80-1.fc15             build  85 k
and kdegraphics-devel ships that OkularConfig.cmake file.

So something's broken, either with cmake:
cmake                           i686   2.8.3-1.fc15                build 5.2 M
or with the location of OkularConfig.cmake, or with its contents.

        Kevin Kofler