KDE 4.6 Beta1 tarballs (4.5.80) uploaded

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Nov 22 21:49:58 CET 2010

On Monday 22 November 2010, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Please check how okular is searched in kdebindings (and feel free to post
> it here).
> I have seen some strange things before in kdebindings, can't remember
> exactly what it was back then.
> There should be the standard find_package(Okular ... ) call somewhere.

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebindings/smoke/kde/CMakeLists.txt?revision=1199320&view=markup

macro_optional_find_package(Okular)
macro_log_feature(OKULAR_FOUND "Okular" "Okular libraries"
"http://www.kde.org" FALSE "" "Needed to compile Okular bindings")
[snip]
macro_optional_add_bindings(OKULAR_FOUND "Okular" okular)

I think the problem is that kdebindings expects OKULAR_FOUND to be set and
that OkularConfig.cmake isn't setting that macro.

> Hmm, I can't find the string "okular" in that log file.

root.log lists only packages, not files, and the Okular files are in
kdegraphics-devel.

        Kevin Kofler