Drop KDevelop out of 4.4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Nov 29 14:36:33 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm sad to say this, but the KDevelop team won't have KDevelop4.0 ready
to release with KDE 4.4. We've had some discussions in the last 2 days
and think its best if we drop out before the beta1 so it won't be
confusing.

We've also decided as this gets too much an anoyance for everybody, so
we'll be moving kdevplatform and kdevelop from KDE/ to extragear where
it belongs according to KDE policies.

@Dirk: I don't have enough karma to do that move myself, so I'd like to
ask you (or somebody else who has the power) to move kdevplatform and
kdevelop to extragear/sdk. Also kdewebdev/quanta needs to be moved there
too as it depends on kdevplatform.

Andreas

--
Best of all is never to have been born.  Second best is to die soon.