[Kde-games-devel] freeze or not freeze that is the question

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sun Nov 29 15:29:38 CET 2009

Am Sonntag, 29. November 2009 14:28:53 schrieb Mathias Kraus:
> I totally forgot to add more arena maps to granatier before the feature
>  freeze and now I'm not sure if the freeze also applies to the maps.
>
> the maps consists of the file, ArenaName.desktop and ArenaName.xml.

The xml files probably falls into the same category as artwork, so they can be
added until RC1. The desktop files are more problematic, because they add new
translated messages, which is not allowed after Beta1. I think you can ask on
kde-i18n-doc@ for an exception, but I doubt they would grant it.

Greetings
Stefan