KDE 4.2.2 tarballs (try #1) uploaded

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Mar 30 20:51:17 CEST 2009

On Friday 27 March 2009, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > And what is this about: /tags/KDE/4.2.2/oxygen-icons/
> Somebody screwed up tagging as far as I can see, that module doesn't belong
> there if the "original" is in trunk/KDE/kdesupport (which it is). So either
> someone copies trunk/KDE/kdesupport/oxygen-icons to
> branches/kdesupport-for-4.2 and removes oxygen icons from kdebase and
> re-tags or kdebase ships with oxygen icons and that directory you mentioned
> gets removed.

Careful. the plan was to use oxygen-icons from trunk for KDE 4.2.2. This was
the request from the oxygen group, as they're unable to use svn branches
properly.

Anyway, I've now verified that the trunk version of oxygen-icons is not
compatible with KDE 4.2, so it is time to revert that mess.

> > If this shouldn't be used with 4.2.2 it's fine, but all this is still
> > confusing.
> Yeah, apparently someone did not know about the kdesupport-for-4.2 branch.

Apparently I knew about it but appearently others don't.

Greetings,
Dirk