KDE 4.2.2 tarballs (try #1) uploaded

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 27 13:07:11 CET 2009

On 27.03.09 11:07:50, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Am Freitag, 27. März 2009 10:52:59 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > Well, trunk/kdesupport is not what you should use for the 4.2 releases.
> > kdesupport for 4.2 is in /tags/kdesupport-for-4.2/kdesupport and there's no
> > oxygen-icons there. Hence there should be no problem.
>
> And what is this about: /tags/KDE/4.2.2/oxygen-icons/

Somebody screwed up tagging as far as I can see, that module doesn't belong
there if the "original" is in trunk/KDE/kdesupport (which it is). So either
someone copies trunk/KDE/kdesupport/oxygen-icons to
branches/kdesupport-for-4.2 and removes oxygen icons from kdebase and
re-tags or kdebase ships with oxygen icons and that directory you mentioned
gets removed.

> If this shouldn't be used with 4.2.2 it's fine, but all this is still
> confusing.

Yeah, apparently someone did not know about the kdesupport-for-4.2 branch.

> Why is there a oxygen-icons-4.2.2.tar.bz2 anyway if its not meant
> to be used with KDE 4.2.2?

Because it was in the tag I guess.

Andreas

--
You will gain money by a speculation or lottery.