Help with release announcement

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 28 01:11:54 CET 2009

Hi,

as hopefully some of the dot-people read here, or somebody at least knows
where I should turn to: I'd like to have a dot article out with KDevelop's
beta release, but so far were unable to reach the authors to coordinate the
whole thing.

The old dot had an email address (dot at kdenews org) to post messages to
(which I did), but the new site doesn't have any email adress available at
all - not even for the webmaster. It also doesn't seem to have any way to
post an article as the old site had.

So can somebody please let me know who/which adress I should write to to
coordinate an annoucement on the dot.

Andreas

--
Time to be aggressive.  Go after a tattooed Virgo.