Trunk based on Qt 4.5

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jan 21 00:14:54 CET 2009

On Monday 12 January 2009, Tom Albers wrote:

> So, we agree on that.
> KDE 4.2.x should keep working with Qt 4.4. We need a good place to make
> that clear.

Make sure that the mininum version requirements in kdelibs cmake checks are
correct.

I can make my dashboard (http://developer.kde.org/~dirk/dashboard) verify that
4.2 branch builds against 4.4 (doesn't mean that it will work still though).

I'm quite afraid that we'll accidentally backport some behavior change into
4.2 that makes it stop working with Qt 4.4.

did we agree on doing the Qt 4.5 update after KDE 4.2.0 is out (as in
released, not only tagged?).

I can take care of updating qt-copy then.

Thanks,
Dirk