kdesupport rearrangement

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:02:32 CEST 2008

If we remove /trunk/kdesupport, then we can use the name
kdesupport-for-trunk without any risk of confusion.

Also, why couldn't we have /trunk/kdesupport-for-4.1etc. in parallel
with these tags ?

I propose:

tags/kdesupport-devel
tags/kdesupport-for-trunk (what we called kdesupport-stable)
tags/kdesupport-for-4.1
tags/kdesupport-for-4.2
etc...

what do you think?

Maybe we also want to put all these in a single tags/kdesupport/
directory, I don't know.

Cheers,
Benoit