Release Goals

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sun Nov 2 22:12:29 CET 2008

On Sunday 02 November 2008 13:29:23 Allen Winter wrote:
> Here are the Release Goals for 4.2.
> Please send me an update on them:  keep;  remove; move to 4.3 Goals
> Also, please send me any 4.3 Goals that you have.

Release Goals as in "unclear items"?

I'm planning, as part of my "prep 4.2 release" to go through the feature list
and make it a list that makes sense to also non-KDE developers, condense some
features and extract the more important ones.

This partly as a note so we don't end up duplicating work.
--
sebas