Non-C++ Apps in KDE Main Modules (Was: Guidance in KDE Admin)

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Sun Mar 30 00:33:43 CET 2008

Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Andras Mantia wrote:
>> I already stated my reasons, I don't think I should repeat them.
> Just want to support Andras here

Now that I've read the justifications for Andras' position, and while I
respect the opinions given, I think we can only to agree to disagree
(emphatically on my part) on this.

It would be nothing but hypocritical on one hand to produce these
bindings for other languages (in kdebindings), and then turn around and
say that they're not good enough to actually use anywhere meaningful
within kde (modulo issues wrt module interdependencies, but that's
something that can be dealt with amicably).

-- Rex