automoc in kdesupport-issue

Dirk Mueller dmuell at gmx.net
Tue Jul 22 14:13:17 CEST 2008

On Saturday 19 July 2008, Matthias Kretz wrote:

> That's not entirely right. For the last beta I asked dirk to do the
> automoc4 0.9.83 tarball. You can find it on ftp.kde.org.

unstable/support/automoc4

> I need an automoc4 0.9.84 release as soon as possible, though. (I already
> released one package on kde-apps.org that needs 0.9.84 when using cmake
> 2.6)

which svn revision should we use for the new release? note that I don't like
the %_libdir dependency (it doesn't make sense to install a .cmake file which
is platform independent under /lib/ anyway).

> I think the automoc (and phonon for that matter) releases need a better
> place on ftp.kde.org. And either someone will need to take responsibility
> for those releases or I need to get access and instructions how to do them.

I can put new tarballs there and give people access as needed, whatever is
preferred. I hwoever need the information which svn revision to tag or when
something got tagged, that I should create the tarball.

While we talk about it, will there be a new phonon release for 4.1.0? :)

Thanks,
Dirk