KOffice Alpha 6

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Feb 8 11:17:23 CET 2008

On Thursday 07 February 2008, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> The tag and tarball Dirk kindly created for us appear to be broken (my
> fault, I had checked in a change in a directory that didn't get compiled
> because I had version 0.15 instead of 0.16 of a dependency and hadn't
> noticed). So, please don't try to create packages from the 1.9.95.2 tag.

which svn revision is good? which fix should be included in the tarballs?

> I am trying to create a new tag and new tarballs, but I find I don't know
> what to do, exactly, anymore.

Well, I can just redo the tarball or release 1.9.95.3. Please try to talk to
me if you notice those problems instead of silently hiding in a crave :)

or should I upload a tarball for testing and wait for somebody's (you'rs?)
confirmation that they work?

Note that koffice most of the time does not even compile, so it is quite
difficult for me to find a version that should be tagged.

Greetings,
Dirk