KOffice Alpha 6

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Feb 7 20:37:29 CET 2008

Hi,

The tag and tarball Dirk kindly created for us appear to be broken (my fault,
I had checked in a change in a directory that didn't get compiled because I
had version 0.15 instead of 0.16 of a dependency and hadn't noticed). So,
please don't try to create packages from the 1.9.95.2 tag.

I am trying to create a new tag and new tarballs, but I find I don't know what
to do, exactly, anymore.

I'm trying to follow the release checklist and the koffice-howto in
kde-common/release, but I've got the following two gaps in my memory:

* how do I update a tag to the current state of the trunk tree with svn?
* and where and as whom do I upload the tarball?

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi