Delaying KDE 4.1 Alpha 1 ?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Apr 21 13:56:41 CEST 2008

On Monday 21 April 2008, Sebastian Kuegler wrote:

> restarting plasma without panel. The systray is apparently broken, and
> there are some layouting glitches in the panel right now.
>
> It's getting closer, though :-)

I'd rather not delay it. I can delay until Thursday/Friday.. that should be
enough to make plasma work again in basic way.

The whole thing shouldn't have been committed in such a broken state to trunk
to begin with.

Lets redecide on Wednesday afternoon, okay? No matter how complex the code is,
it should be able to get something that starts until then.

Greetings,
Dirk