Release schedule clarifications
sebas at kde.org
Wed Oct 24 17:42:14 CEST 2007
On Wednesday 24 October 2007 16:27:05 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> So, my current plans are:
> a) fix the build
> b) sort out the version number mess.
> c) do a release candidate build tomorrow morning.
> d) decide on the feedback (which hopefully comes :) )
Let's make it a release candidate (really meaning "This will become the final
platform release if no showstoppers show up) and give that a week of banging
(which people hopefully do). Then make it final, or fix stuff.
http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 481 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/attachments/20071024/9a40ca6a/attachment.pgp
More information about the release-team