KDE 3.5.8 uploaded

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Oct 9 20:00:21 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> It's the typical release procedure, we always protect pages until we
> do the real release.

It is not typical for KDE. This is really the first time I see the
changelog page protected in KDE (well, I'm not sure for 3.5.7, but
before that for many releases I updated regularly the changelog files
and it was never protected). The files are read/writable for anybody
having an account and readable for everybody else, so what is the real
benefit of tryting to hide it, I don't know. What if somebody links
there? They will see the progress of KDE, that's all.

Andras