[rekonq] Rekonq - Good replacement for other browsers against IExplorer

José Tomás jtomas at totalstor.com
Thu Mar 31 11:51:10 CEST 2011

Hi!

I work with manufacturers support websites.
Part of those sites are only compatible with IExplorer until I was
trying Kubuntu 11.04 with rekonq.
Thoses sites do not have OCX or related components.

Rekonq is working with most parts of those sites where previously I only
could use IExplorer.
OIfcorse I have to choose the User Agent.

Which is a grate news!!!!

My question to you is: Do you have any intention to make more compatible
or not?

If yes, Grate! GRAAAATE! Yahhh! ;) I'm a Kubuntu user...

If not, pls, change the path... we have to much browsers alternatives in
linux...

That's all! For your atention my best regards!
--
*José Tomás *
Customer Services