[rekonq] Re: Review Request: Optimize rekonq protocol handling

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 20 08:30:04 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 20 octobre 2010 00:32:41, Pierre Rossi a écrit :
> Is there a good reason for this "fragmentation" in the coding style ?

Like Andrea, I prefer curly braces on a new line because they are horizontally
aligned with the right curly braces => more readable.

Why the qt coding style is not consistent ?
Why "if" doesn't use the same rule as classes and functions ? I assume this is
because it uses more lines and we write more "if" than classes.

Lionel Chauvin