[rekonq] Protocol Handling Questions

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 12 19:49:59 CEST 2010

Hi
Recently i started working on improving the preHandling conditions in rekonq
and i found myself in a interesting spot.Currently rekonq does file browsing
natively, but shouldnt rekonq actually pass this to a complete file manager
such as dolphin? The same goes for FTP protocol handling, rekonq should
actually limit itself to the browsing the web part ( i know this sounds
nasty ), but what we should really focus on is a better browsing experience
rather than provide features that other apps can do better.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Regards
Rohan Garg