[rekonq] Re: Contribute to rekonq -bug Bug 237702 - Find As You Type

Chinmaya Padhi padhi.chinmaya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:32:43 CET 2010

Thanks benjamin. I am using the Qt creator for rekonq.
I am facing this issue with the project :

1)  I am unable to see the kdebug comments , when I run the application .

Any pointers how to get this will help me to understand the code more
easily.
Although i will start putting breakpoints and start look into the key
handling.

--Chinmaya

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Benjamin Poulain <benjamin.poulain at nokia.com