[rekonq] Re: Contribute to rekonq -bug Bug 237702 - Find As You Type

Nikhil Marathe nsm.nikhil at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:48:58 CET 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Chinmaya Padhi <padhi.chinmaya at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks benjamin. I am using the Qt creator for rekonq.
> I am facing this issue with the project :
>
> 1)  I am unable to see the kdebug comments , when I run the application .
>

> Any pointers how to get this will help me to understand the code more
> easily.

First run 'kdebugdialog' and select 'rekonq' and enable debugging.
Also its best to run 'rekonq' from the terminal (you can continue to
code in QtCreator).
Before starting rekonq just run 'kdeinit4' from the *same* terminal
once (this does not affect your session in any way)
and then start rekonq. Debug info from kdebug() should now be available.

Regards,
Nikhil