[rekonq] web inspector patch

mark at dinicola.id.au mark at dinicola.id.au
Sat Jun 5 07:01:14 CEST 2010

Hi Andrea,

The problem I have with the web inspector is that it doesn't always show
in the context menu, so if I want to inspect an element (which is about 90%
of my daytime job) I have to right click somewhere on the web page where it
does show in the menu, and then comb through the web inspector until I find
what I actually wanted to inspect - hence the patch. Menu ordering I'm
ambivalent about.

Mark