[rekonq] web inspector patch

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:56:54 CEST 2010

On Friday 04 June 2010 08:59:50 mark at dinicola.id.au wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached is a patch that changes when Inspect Element shows in the context
> menu (basically all the time) so every element can be easily inspected.
>
> Mark

We debated a lot about context menu action ordering. If I can understand that
this is the right option for you, I think that in general the "web inspecting"
is not the first needed action.
So your patch is rejected. Feel free to suggest a good default shortcut to add
to the "Inspect" action to let inspecting easier and faster.

Regards,