[rekonq] Extending rekonq through plug-ins?

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Wed Feb 10 23:54:10 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch 10 Februar 2010 20:25:44 schrieb Krenar Qehaja:

> What I'd like to see implemented on rekonq, is something like Mozilla
> Jetpack. Really interesting and lightweight IMHO. It enables anyone who
> knows HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to create powerful Firefox add-ons. Take a
> look at https://jetpack.mozillalabs.com/ for more info.

Yep, the Jetpack API seems to be suitable for cross-browser extension
development.
That said, the Jetpack API won't be included in stock Firefox for a while.
Ship the 1.0 release first (or 0.4 -- whatever it'll be called) and stabilize
Rekonq further. Jetpack can wait IMO if AdBlock is included anyway.