[rekonq] Contribute

Felix Rohrbach fxrh at gmx.de
Sun Dec 12 18:30:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I would like to contribute to the KDE development, but I'm still relatively
new to programming. I thought about choosing rekonq for my first contributes as
I use it day to day and because I think it might not be too hard to code for.
As I found no junior jobs on bugs.kde.org I would like to ask you if you have
some tasks and features that are easy enough for me and that will get me into
the project (or to say to me that rekonq coding is too hard for a newbie like
me ;-) ).

Greetings,
Felix