[rekonq] Permission to use rekonq code in another project?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:39:41 CEST 2010

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 06:45:23 pm Lionel Chauvin wrote:
> You don't need to ask. Rekonq is free :)

Only polite to ask though and I wouldn't do so if people objected.

> But, Imo, you should wait, the urlbar is not finished and we are working on
> it  actively. If you decide to fork it, can you tell us where will be the
> code ? The knowledge must be shared.

Of course, it will be hosted at launchpad:

  https://launchpad.net/blackbar

There's just a basic plugin there at the moment, I'll just do proof of concept
stuff until you feel the urlbar code is finished

Cheers,

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home