[rekonq] Re : [Mockup] Contextual actions

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 02:20:00 CEST 2009

On Friday 24 July 2009 18:48:06 Lionel Chauvin wrote:
> >Don't know what. But your "urlbar links preview" implementation was
> > present in every merge request. So I fetched your code and
> > "cherry-picked" (git help cherry-pick) the related commits.
>
> I used kdevelop. When I change the branch, it perhaps has saved the
> previous modifications in the new branch. Or I have made a branch of a
> branch, is it possible ?

You made a branch of a branch, yes. You needed to go back to master and then
branch or checkout -b it from master.

> There is many useless things in the actual contextual menu when you select
> a text (New tab, reload). This is not very contextual ^^ Yes we can first
> fix it.

Ok, homework for you :)

> >Yes, position after text/url is ok, I was also thinking about. But there
> > I'd like to put ALL important icons to notify user about:
> >- PrivateBrowsing
> >- KWallet (when we'll have it)
> >- Developer Extras Enabled
> >- ?
>
> I need more informations.
> PrivateBrowsing. Why not a light green urlbar background ?

Yes, I'm doing it now. But I'm choosing light gray. I thought it was better to
indicate it with also an icon, but perhaps it's overindicated..

> KWallet: what should be notified ?

OK, my mistake. No KWallet icon, just support it!

> Developer Extras Enabled: a check box in the tools menu is not sufficient ?

I think no, because it's not visible to user. Developer Extras let webkit do a
lot of things but are heavy tools. So I'd like to clearly indicate they are on

--
Andrea Diamantini,
IRC: adjam_AT_freenode