[rekonq] Re : [RFC] New rekonq tools menu

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 17 08:13:18 CEST 2009

I don't find (in the rekonq source code) the action to show/hide bookmarks toolbar.

The button-menu is not currently long but I think we must separate actions for browse the web and actions for develop the web. A basic user doesn't need to see the source of a page. This is what google chrome does: http://mybloggspot.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/google-chrome-menu-incognito.jpg.

copy/paste are also missing. Not really missing because we can do right click. In the futur we should implement a small popup hover a selection  with  a copy button and another popup hover a focused field with a paste button (IE does something like that).

About Enlarge/Shrink/Normal Fonts : who change it for one page ? We can add it in the menu while this menu is short, but imo it is useless. The global fonts configuration in the configuration panel is sufficient.

"Configure toolbars" and "configure shortcuts" should be added in the configuration panel.

The help menu is missing. In the first time we can add it as a submenu, but it needs to be simplified.