[rekonq] [RFC] New rekonq tools menu

Panagiotis Papadopoulos pano_90 at gmx.net
Fri Jul 17 00:47:46 CEST 2009

Am Freitag 17 Juli 2009 00:01:27 schrieb Andrea Diamantini:
> Following beautiful Lionel "MegaBigBug" idea and implementation, rekonq has
> now in master two actionMenu on the right:
> the first lists the bookmarks menu, the second lists the most useful rekonq
> actions.
> Taking in mind that user should have the chance to use rekonq WITHOUT menubar,
> I'm asking here: what are the most useful (rekonq) actions?
> Here is my actual proposal:
>
> - Save As
> - Print
> - Find (perhaps we can remote this, cause of common CTFL+F shortcut)
>
> - Private Browsing
> - Web Inspector
> - Page Source
>
> - Show MenuBar
> - History Panel
> - Fullscreen Mode
>
> - configure rekonq
>

> What's about your ideas?

The selection of the entries looks good to me, I am only missing the Enlarge/Shrink/Normal Font entries (which probably should be renamed to Zoom in/Zoom Out). They maybe could be in a "Zoom" or "View" submenu... Also I would move Show MenuBar below the Fullscreen Mode entry:

My proposal:

Save As
Print
Find