[rekonq] [RFC] New rekonq tools menu

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:01:27 CEST 2009

Following beautiful Lionel "MegaBigBug" idea and implementation, rekonq has
now in master two actionMenu on the right:
the first lists the bookmarks menu, the second lists the most useful rekonq
actions.
Taking in mind that user should have the chance to use rekonq WITHOUT menubar,
I'm asking here: what are the most useful (rekonq) actions?
Here is my actual proposal:

- Save As
- Print
- Find (perhaps we can remote this, cause of common CTFL+F shortcut)

- Private Browsing
- Web Inspector
- Page Source

- Show MenuBar