[rekonq] Want rekonq to become the default browser?

Matgic78 matgic78 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:19:41 CET 2009

Hi,

> 2010-01-26 	 Fedora feature Submission Deadline
> February 2010	 (K)Ubuntu feature freeze (no idea when submission deadline
Does it mean we need a final release, or only a beta release for january 26th
?
If it is Ok to have only a beta in january, then we can achieve all the
feature plan, I think.

Are you using rekonq daily ? I thought that QtWebkit had bugs (particularly
with flash) that disallow rekonq to be a default browser.  And a long beta
period will not help us to fix bugs in Qt...

Anyway, I'm pleased to see the success of rekonq :-)