[rekonq] Want rekonq to become the default browser?

Sun Dec 13 12:27:14 CET 2009

> But things that have to get sort out too:
>
> * Naming of rekonq (decide whether to keep "rekonq" as name, and if yes: decide whether with a capital R or a lowercase one)

regarding the name:
I like the idea to find a new name in the line of
 navigator -> explorer -> konqueror -> ??
what do you think about 'emperor' or something similar
p.s.
i have just noticed that the emperor penguin would be a good logo in
this case, but as you just have chosen a new logo this would probably
go too far.

greetings