No subject

Fri Apr 17 10:51:14 CEST 2009

porting would actually be rewriting. And don't say this is bad thing, I just
say this would require a complete rewrite from ground up.

On the other hand it would be benefit for us and for the community.
Generalization (of code) is always better and you can't do any better to
"not repeat yourself" than to use library shared with whole KDE community.

This would solve some of our problems:
- we won't have to refactor anything, because we would be rewriting it
anyway
- we would get better modularity
- we would implement plugin framework as a "side effect"
- even better integration with KDE

This is not easy task but, sounds like fun :)

I've already checked out the code from svn, and begun to hack ;)

Regards

--00163662e5aeb6ef4b0467e73e4d