[Raptor-Menu] Development status of the menu

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 14:17:53 CEST 2008

I'm really agree with Riccardo. You need to concentrate you effort to
the front end first, as it is the aim of your project.

Then when the front end will be quite stable, you can  wrote a new
backend as your own.

But iskick off have all the needed information for app ranking.?

Yes you need use at the maximum the plasma api, because it's the new kde kernel

and maybe provide a dbus support via qt4-dbus wrapper.

and mabe many usefull things that you can found at the need.

I'm really sorry for my english, i'm a french so it can explain that :)

For a short showcase, My name is Fabien Bodard. I'm devellopper on the
gambas project since 2002.

I hope your project go to the light. Because it's really an inovative
one. I will help as i can.

Fabien Bodard