[Raptor-Menu] Development status of the menu

Sacha xsacha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 06:04:54 CEST 2008

Hey Rafa,
Well I started without knowing Qt4 either. The docs are here:
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/index.html
The way I do it is just coding as per normal and then when I come
across something that is tookit-dependent, I will search the docs for
the class I need to use. If you want something easy to do, just try
sticking a search box or button on the black interface.
I use vi terminal editor to do coding, not kdevelop - but to each
their own :). The UI isn't using compiled .ui files so you don't need
a designer program.

Note: Most of the backend stuff has been written or is very easy to
write. The only part not done is the interface to search and display
items.

By the way, there's an IRC channel though not sure if anyone's on it.

 - Sacha