[Raptor-Menu] Development status of the menu

Sacha xsacha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 00:39:50 CEST 2008

Hey Rafa,
That's what you should get :). The interface isn't done yet. I was
working on the interface but now I have university and it is very
full-on (5 subjects, heaps of projects). Strangely, as soon as I
stopped, everyone else did too. No development since university
started here
If you could help, please do :D. To work on it, you really only need
good knowledge of C++ and the docs of Qt4 open from trolltech in the
background for reference. Should be fine.

If you just want an alternative to kicker, you could check out
Lancelot. The 1.0 release for Lancelot came out just this week.

 - Sacha