[Raptor-Menu] Development status of the menu

Rafa Muñoz Cárdenas bymenda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:17:52 CEST 2008

Hi everyone. I've downloaded and installed Raptor, but when I execute
"raptormenubin" I only get a black frame and a message in konsole:
"OK, this is all you get for now, we're redoing some stuff so don't complain
;-)"

Just for curiosity, how is this project going? I have to say that I hate
Kicker because it looks really "KDE3" and imho it's usability is not really
good.

I would like to help, but I just know really really little about QT4 and
I've only done simple projects in Pascal/C/C++ for university.