Intro - Station X and Plasma Mobile

Bart Ribbers bribbers at disroot.org
Wed Oct 4 15:20:44 UTC 2017

Hey,

>  Perhaps we could set up a Slack Channel at some point to discuss
further?

It might be preferable to keep it to existing communication channels,
and preferably FOSS ones.
Currently there exists a Telegram channel which can be accessed
here via Telegram, or via Matrix at #plasmamobile:matrix.org.

Software-wise, what are you guys going for? Are you planning a Halium
based system (like the current Plasma Mobile reference images), your
own OS, or maybe even postmarketOS?
The more devices running Plasma the better, so I'm quite glad that you
guys choose to do this. Welcome to the club!

Greetings,
Bart